Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Walt Disney World Advice

I've vacationed at Walt Disney World many times starting in 1974. I now have three kids of my own who are 10, 9 and 4 years old. My vacationing at Disney, therefore, is from the perspective of a family man. I usually start getting the itch to go back about an hour or two after we leave. There's just something about WDW that I love.

I often get asked by friends, family members, co-workers, and church members for advice about vacationing at Disney World. So, I decided to start this blog to share my advice. This isn't intended to be an all encompassing web site of detailed information about the parks. There are plenty of web site for that. (I'll add links to those web sites that I've found useful in planning my trips.) Rather, I'd like to try to provide general advice about how I go about enjoying the parks such as which resort I like, whether it's better to stay on site or off, what time of year is best to go, etc.

If you have questions, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer based on my experiences.

No comments: